Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Order of the Phoenix trailer

Default Order of the Phoenix trailer

Did anyone else pee themselves when they watched this? It looks amazing. I got a little misty. I'm a nerd. It's still AWESOME.
    http://nerdtruestory.blogspot.com
    CSz.SCTourCo.Hopelessly Devoted.

I still need to check it out. I couldn't get it to load on my home PC. I'm waiting to check it out on Youtube.

Although, I don't read the books, I really enjoy the movies. Starting with "Prisoner of Azkaban" and continuing with "Goblet of Fire", they're some of the most lush and vibrant films being made.

Between this movie, Pirates 3 and Spiderman 3 coming out...this is going to be a good year for movies.

Cheers,
    COB

Quote Originally Posted by Natalina View Post
    Did anyone else pee themselves when they watched this? It looks amazing. I got a little misty. I'm a nerd. It's still AWESOME.
    Amazing and awesome are great ways to describe it. I can't wait for the movie!

I just watched the trailer and I got goosebumps. Oh man oh man, this is going to be a great movie. I've said it before and I'll say it again, although book 5 wasn't action packed by earlier standards, it's chalk full of character development and quality acting-potential moments.

I really hope they put in as much analogies to the Iraq war and Patriot Act as were in the book.

Also, I think the narrator of the trailer is John Hurt, whose voice is perfect for this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsythe View Post
    I just watched the trailer and I got goosebumps. Oh man oh man, this is going to be a great movie. I've said it before and I'll say it again, although book 5 wasn't action packed by earlier standards, it's chalk full of character development and quality acting-potential moments.

I really hope they put in as much analogies to the Iraq war and Patriot Act as were in the book.

Also, I think the narrator of the trailer is John Hurt, whose voice is perfect for this movie.
    john hurt is an alumni of my college and refuses to give money to them...
    isn't that funny?
    www.mollyhale.net

videos ~ podcasts ~ art ~ fun!

Quote Originally Posted by ladym View Post
    john hurt is an alumni of my college and refuses to give money to them...
    isn't that funny?
    You're thinking of John Heard.

John Hurt is English, was in Alien and 1984. John Heard plays smarmy characters and was in Home Alone.

You're thinking of John Heard.

John Hurt is English, was in Alien and 1984. John Heard plays smarmy characters and was in Home Alone.

oh yeah, good point...
    I like that you know who graduated from my college more than I do.
    hilarious
    www.mollyhale.net

Quote Originally Posted by ladym View Post
    oh yeah, good point...
    I like that you know who graduated from my college more than I do.
    hilarious
    I don't; I checked the Internet. When you said Mr. Hurt went to your school, I was like "really? Why didn't he go to school in his native country." Then I suspected you were talking about William Hurt but he went to Tufts. Wikipedia was able to tell me famous alumni from your college and mystery solved.

9. Default

can someone post a link/imbed of this sucker? 'cause, you know, i'm too lazy to track it down myself.

10. Default

I don't; I checked the Internet. When you said Mr. Hurt went to your school, I was like "really? Why didn't he go to school in his native country." Then I suspected you were talking about William Hurt but he went to Tufts. Wikipedia was able to tell me famous alumni from your college and mystery solved.

yeah,
    i mean I assumed that's what you did...
    but it's funnier to think you just knew
    www.mollyhale.net