My name is Molly. Some of you may know me; some of you may not. The important part is I am teaching voice lessons and would love to help you out. Looking to train your voice chops, for stage or singing? I am offering fun, physical, and challenging voice lessons.

These lessons are designed to improve the voice you were born with as well as stretching your musical ear, your mind and yes, most likely shrinking your waistline*. All musical styles are welcome: Broadway, Jazz, Pop, Country, Singer/Songwriter. You name it and we can tackle it together.

To give you some background, I have been singing, studying voice and songwriting for over 10 years. I have performed with various bands and been involved with many industry showcases in Dallas and Chicago all while training with Dee Ann Nelson at the acclaimed Forte Vocal Studios (www.fortevocalstudios.com). I also teach music class with The Music Playhouse (www.themusicplayhouse.com) working on exposing children to different musical styles, ear training, instruments and more.

I am offering a special starting rate of $35 for a 45 minute lesson for any new students who sign up between now and November 1st. Contact me at mollsyanna@gmail.com for more info.

Let's sing y'all!
Molly Wilbanks