PDA

View Full Version : Help! Need 2/3 talented improv/comedians on 12/11 in Buffalo Grove (N. Subs)

ISO Happy
12-06-2008, 02:37 PM
Whatcha doing this Thursday (12/11)? Come and be a HERO Ö If you and a friend or two are good at improve and in the Buffalo Grove area around 5pm this Thursday - we could sure use you. Bring your material, or use ours (we have 2 comedy sketches/skits). If you donít rescue us, the sketches will be a power point presentation Ė sigh). Clean material: topics - Holidays/Christmas, Economy, Future studies etc. Youíre on for 10 - 30 minutes from 5:30 Ė 6:00 pm. The speaker from 7-9pm is an executive director and chief strategic officer of a US company and an international leader/award winner. Audience from top companies w/business backgrounds. If ya donít cuss and get 1 person to smile we will write you a great review/recommendation and put it in a newsletter that goes out to 900 business professionals at companies Abbott, Baxter, Hollister, Motorola etc. Get your talent noticed, be appreciated, and save 2 skits and a few audience members from death by power point.

With gratitude,

The sketch writer

ndgelato
12-06-2008, 06:46 PM
I can help, and can probably get some pals involved. I actually live near there too. Let me know what you need. Thanks!

ISO Happy
12-07-2008, 08:53 AM
Thank you!
You can use the 2 comedy scripts/skits written for the evening or use your own material! Come at/or before 5:20 pm. - let me know how much time you want! Please send Short Bio's ASAP so we can put you in the 1 page promo that we email out to 900 members/at companies from Wisc to Chicago!
Our holiday celebration/futures studies event goes from 5:30 - 9pm.
The 7:30 - 8:30pm speaker is an award winning (Council of Engineering and Scientific Society Executives Presidentís Award, Georges Borel International Medal in 2006 from The European Organization for Quality, on the board of directors for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award consortium etc.) executive director and chief strategic officer, presenting to an audience of 30-50 business exec's the findings from their Futures Study (a global think tank made up of 100 leaders from around the globe; representing every sector of the economy).

ISO Happy
12-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Thank you! Thank you! The group is a not for profit with volunteers and speaker/authors etc. that present for publicity, they don't get paid - we can get you publicity etc. 1st in the promo, then the newsletter, then a free ad or two!
Email me your phone/cell #'s, and I can give you details on the 2 skits...