PDA

View Full Version : Craig Uhlir Workshops!

Spectac
12-03-2008, 03:41 PM
All right I'm back with several workshops for December.

First up I'm offering the You workshop:
This is a great opportunity to work with me if you never have. I will run a tight three hour workshop that will quickly show you a few things about how you work, and how to make the best you work through and with improv. We will simplify and breakdown the improv in a way that you will actually learn from. You may actually have fun too.
Tuesday December 16th from 7-10 $40.00

The second workshop is called Move-makers:
I will show you how to be the ass kicker you already are. I will show you some simple steps to take to raise your personal confidence and run with the pack again! This is a groupwork focused workshop, focusing on defining your roles as a group player. We will also work on organic group gameplay and get you off the back wall and playing with your group at a much stronger level. Support and initiations.
Move making. Make the move and take these workshops
Wednesday December 17th 7-10
or December 30th 7-10 $40.00

Contact me to enroll ASAP at
craiguhlir@yahoo.com
When you email me to enroll please include your phone number

Spectac
12-10-2008, 05:56 PM
I still have room for a few more people. Do yourself a favor and take this workshop and get better. Do this for yourself. Think of it as a x-mas present to yourself. I will change the way you play after you take my workshop. You will immediately see results in your own work. I ask that you find someone who has had me and ask them.

Unbridled
12-10-2008, 09:15 PM
If you haven't ever taken Craig before and are even remotely considering taking these workshops, I'd say do it. I had him for Level 1 at iO and I still feel like he helped me break some bad habits I might have still been doing to this day if I hadn't had someone as frank and as knowledgeable as he is. It's definitely worth the money. Craig's a good teacher.

Thought I'd share my thoughts.

jeremiah25
12-10-2008, 09:56 PM
Craig is the hardest working teacher I've had and I've been through two programs. He's concise, precise and wastes no time. He watches every person in an exercise, evaluates the entire situation and gives great feedback to work with you to improve your improv.

If you want to do better, take this workshop.

Eric Pedersen!
12-11-2008, 08:54 PM
Craig, what if we are already playing perfectly, will you change us then and make us worse? If you can promise to do this, I will very likely sign up for this.

Spectac
12-11-2008, 09:30 PM
We all play perfectly, I will show you how perfectly you play. I will augment your perfectness by showing you exactly what makes you perfect. Perfect.
U
Perfect...

TheWhistler
12-11-2008, 11:29 PM
If you really care about becoming a better improviser you will jump at the chance to work with Craig.
He is a phenomenal teacher who will give you immediate and on point feedback on how you play and what you need to do to kick as much ass on stage as possible.

These workshops will make you a stronger player (possibly even make you more attractive) and you will likely have a blast during it.

marinetti
12-15-2008, 03:44 PM
I'm taking Craig's iO class next session, and am looking forward to it!

Spectac
12-29-2008, 04:15 PM
Hey boners, I still got a space left in the workshop tuesday night. Let me know if you are interested.
craiguhlir@yahoo.com

rondo17
12-29-2008, 05:46 PM
These workshops are awesome. If you're free Tuesday, you should take the workshop. If you're not free Tuesday, cancel that other thing you were going to do, and take the workshop.