PDA

View Full Version : Craig Uhlir Improv workshop

Spectac
11-06-2008, 04:29 PM
I am offering a three hour workshop tuesday November 25th from 7-10.
This is a great opportunity to work with me if you never have. I will run a tight three hour workshop that will quickly show you a few things about how you work, and how to make the best you work through and with improv. We will simplify and breakdown the improv in a way that you will actually learn from. You may actually have fun too.
If you've never havd me yelling at you before, this is your chance. Ask around, I highly recommend me! Seriously, I will help you and you will take something away that helps you and immediately apply it to your improv.
More info fellow improv nerds?
craiguhlir@yahoo.com.
I am taking 12 people $40, room fee included.

AlexM
11-06-2008, 10:32 PM
As someone who's taken an entire iO level with Uhlir and who's been on a team coached by the man, I can tell you that this is well worth the price of admission. He's one of the best teachers I've ever had. When we were forming our group, he was the only person we wanted as our coach.

frankandbeans
11-08-2008, 07:00 AM
Craig Uhlir is one of the best improvisers and improv teachers in Chicago. His class was one of the most intense improv experiences I've ever had and I cannot recommend taking a class with him enough. It is a high octane super powered liquid drano sandwhich of improv to the brain.

Jimmy Carrane
11-17-2008, 07:24 PM
If Craig knew I was doing this he would kill me. This guy is so passionate and loves this art form you would learn from him if you just sat in silence with him for three hours. He is truly one of the artist in the community. So go and learn from him.
Peace and Love and improvise
Jimmy Carrane
-author-teacher of Slow Comedy-host of Studio 312

rondo17
12-01-2008, 01:00 AM
Is there another one of these happening anytime soon?

Eric Pedersen!
12-01-2008, 08:47 AM
yeah, this thread got by me somehow, have another one of these Uhlir, get on it