PDA

View Full Version : Leaf Blowers: Do you own one and want to help save the universe?

rdolan
10-30-2008, 06:36 AM
My good friend, actor and scenic designer, John Wilson needs four leaf blowers for a play he's designing for Mary Arrchie Theatre (http://www.maryarrchie.com/). His email is below. Please contact John if you can help him with the leaf blower or the other things.

We need to borrow or have FOUR electric leaf blowers for Mary Arrchie's next show "Our Bad Magnet" We are also looking for a Scrim drop that is WHITE that we can paint or one that has already been painted but not black. If you know a theatre that has a torn up white scrim that we could take off their hands please let me know. We also still need three kids school chairs that could be very beat up. In return we will gladly give you tickets to this US. Premier which is a wonderful solid show. If you happen to have these items or could forward it on to someone who might please do. You can email me at jawnwilson@gmail.com or call anytime at 773.678.0146. Thank you very much and have a great day.