PDA

View Full Version : who do you go to for show posters?

Dina
10-23-2008, 08:51 PM
hey community,
any graphics/photo people out there that you recommend for posters? I'm looking for someone that could handle a pretty tight deadline...

Hendo
10-23-2008, 09:23 PM
Improv's own John Eiberger!

Urlakis
10-23-2008, 09:27 PM
If you have around $200 to throw at the problem, you could always go to crowdspring.com (http://www.crowdspring.com) which is an online resource for people to submit jobs to freelance graphic designers and have them compete for your business. At the very least, it's just fun to browse if you're a graphic design nerd like me. Check it out.

shawnbowers
10-23-2008, 11:12 PM
I had posted in the Classifieds section on this subject, but I'm a graphic designer who just moved here not too long ago and looking to do some work like this locally. I'm working with a couple groups right now, including Pudding Thank You and Cave of Hobans, but I could get you something on a tight deadline for a reasonable rate.

PM if you're interested...also, you can view some samples of my previous work at www.coroflot.com/shawnbowers (http://www.coroflot.com/shawnbowers).

Jeebee
10-24-2008, 12:40 AM
I can help also... I can also be flexible on price.

Gilley
10-24-2008, 04:08 PM
I always use George Eckart or Patrick Stonelake.

ImaginaryFriends
11-22-2008, 06:19 PM
She will do your original team logo for $100.

But, give her your already established logo and your show info and she'll create your poster for $50 (one you can have printed and one you can attach to an email), keep it on file, then update the info for any future shows for $20.

Why so cheap...she's an improviser too and she needs the money.

Take a look:
www.kristilearoyd.com

She did: www.imaginaryfriendschicago.com's logo and all their posters.

proxy
11-24-2008, 01:01 AM
Choose me. I draw awesome things.

Gass
11-24-2008, 04:25 AM
You should really check out D.O.T. productions, top notch work IMHO.

AnneKatherine
11-24-2008, 05:16 AM
I do some stuff. I have done a bunch of stuff for Sarah King and do the photos that go into the posters for Othy and OINK. I also do a bunch of stuff in NYC, a lot of invitation work in NY and I just started making posters for the Art Gallery/Music Space Le Poisson Rouge.

-AKL-

Check out my website: www.freewebs.com/annielesser

Othy
11-24-2008, 06:44 AM
I do some stuff. I have done a bunch of stuff for Sarah King and do the photos that go into the posters for Othy and OINK. I also do a bunch of stuff in NYC, a lot of invitation work in NY and I just started making posters for the Art Gallery/Music Space Le Poisson Rouge.

-AKL-

Check out my website: www.freewebs.com/annielesser

Annie, does great work... she has a great artistic eye, a wonderful work ethic, and a fun, laid-back nature that belies her determined professionalism.