PDA

View Full Version : Old movie, I just saw.

Shey
04-03-2007, 03:31 PM
Hey All-

This may have been discussed before, but there are new people, young people and dopes like me who just may have never heard of it.

Anyhoo...

My friend had me watch 'The Boondock Saints'. This movie is hilarious, the story line is quirky and the acting is superb. William Defoe rocks this!

I recommend renting it, oh, and watch the deleted scenes, the one with the mother, is off the chain!

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808403256/info

Shey :p

Run
04-03-2007, 03:48 PM
Even more interesting is the story behind that movie's director. A notorious prick who pissed away his reputation in Hollywood.

Sleeps
04-03-2007, 04:03 PM
It's odd that the people I know who haven't seen this movie have been recommended so strongly not to see it, that they refuse to even give it a chance.

I was told not to see the first Fantastic Four movie, but being an adventurous sort, I saw it anyway. Of course, it sucked, but I would have never really known that for sure unless I had watched it myself.

Shey
04-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Even more interesting is the story behind that movie's director. A notorious prick who pissed away his reputation in Hollywood.

You know what they say, "A good attitude will take you further than talent in this business."
It's truly sad to see or hear about people that self destructive.

Shey

Wendy!
04-03-2007, 04:59 PM
Great movie! But I know a lot of people who don't like...oh well, too bad for them!

*Fantastic Four...sucked...too bad for me!

Forsythe
04-03-2007, 06:22 PM
This movie is so bad. I'm not sure if it's so bad it's good since I saw it by myself - I'm sure it's funny as shit if you're watching it with friends and laughing at how awful the movie is.