PDA

View Full Version : Watch Drive online

Arnie
04-17-2007, 08:40 PM
In case you missed them, you can watch the first three episodes of Drive online.

If you have zero interest, at least watch the first few minutes of the second episode which has a car crash moment that is the most bracing thing I've seen on a TV show since the plane crash at the beginning of LOST.

http://www.myspace.com/driveonfox

Chip
04-17-2007, 09:58 PM
1) Arnie's not kidding about that car crash.

2) I'm willing to give this show a chance, even though this is clearly as stereotypical a FOX show this is. It's written/produced by Tim Minear, who also wrote/produced Firefly with Joss Whedon. Tim Minear also did Wonderfalls. Plus, it's just plain fun. I want to know who will win, and who these mysterious puppet-masters are.

-Chip

DiMarco
04-19-2007, 04:25 PM
They really should have been wearing their seat belts.

I also liked that they used a stock scream at the start of the crash, they spend all that money on creating a really sweet and scary looking car crash and then use a scream that sounded really fake because I've heard it 1000 times before.

This show is completely ridiculous, but then again, I was already watching Prison Break. This will fill that void nicely.

I'm waiting for the day when all the Fox shadow conspiracies come together and we have one giant series finale that ties up Drive, Prison Break, the X Files, and finally answers the question of how Jack Bauer goes all day without needing to eat or use the bathroom.

Run
04-26-2007, 09:06 PM
Bye-bye.

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Exclusive-Fox-Cancels/800013604

DiMarco
04-27-2007, 05:07 PM
Cripes. That's it. I'm not watching the first season of any new show from here on out until it is picked up for a second season. If the show manages to get picked up then I'll catch up on DVD.

I would assume the last two episodes don't tell you who wins the race, so I'm just going to say that Jack Bauer ends up winning.

Dayna
04-27-2007, 05:40 PM
Damnit. Now I have to get my Nathon Fillion fix from Firefly.